Wednesday 9 July 2014

Black Seed Extract 'Cures' HIV Patient Naturally




There are words you don't use in medicine today, such as "cure." But a remarkable case study in an HIV positive patient treated with black seed extract resulted in a sustained remission, indicating a safe, accessible and affordable alternative to highly toxic antiretroviral HIV drugs may already exist.
Nigella Sativa, also known as 'black seed,' has been studied for a wide rage of health benefits, but not until recently was it discovered to hold promise as a curative agent against potentially lethal viral infections, including Hepatitis C[i] and now HIV.
A remarkable case study published in August of this year in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine described an HIV patient who after undergoing treatment with a black seed extract experienced a complete recovery, with no detectable HIV virus or antibodies against HIV in their blood serum, both during and long after the therapy ended.[ii]
This was a remarkable and unexpected observation, described by the researchers as follows:
"Nigella sativa had been documented to possess many therapeutic functions in medicine but the least expected is sero-reversion in HIV infection which is very rare despite extensive therapy with highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART). " [emphasis added]




Despite its commonplace use as the standard of care for HIV treatment globally, anti-retroviral therapy remains highly controversial, in part because the adverse health effects of the drug class may outstrip those associated with the HIV infection itself.  This is especially true in cases where the infection was treated 'early,' having been discovered through routine blood work in asymptomatic and otherwise still healthy patients. Drug therapy can also produce selective pressure on the HIV virus to mutate and gain resistance, with the net effect that a stronger, more drug-resistant form of HIV is produced in the body at the same time that the drugs have done severe and even irreversible damage to the patient's immune system.  Sadly, however, the decline and ultimate death of the patient is rarely if ever attributed to the treatment (and its many iatrogenic effects) but rather to the "disease" itself – a well-known problem in our failed 'war against cancer' where the victim (patient) and the 'the cancer' gets blamed for the incessant failure and even disease-promoting properties of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. 
This is all the more reason why the possibility that an ancient healing food like black seed -- which the research shows is generally safe, affordable and accessible -- can cure HIV is so exciting.   

The 'Miraculous' Recovery

At the outset of the study, the patient presented with classical symptoms of symptomatic HIV infection, "with [a] history of chronic fever, diarrhoea, weight loss and multiple papular pruritic lesions of 3 months duration." Examination identified moderate weight loss, with laboratory confirmed tests showing 'sero-positivity' to HIV infection with a "pre-treatment viral (HIV-RNA) load and CD4 count of 27,000 copies/ml and CD4 count of 250 cells/ mm(3) respectively."
CD4 cells are essential for the adaptive immune response in the body against a wide range of opportunistic infections and is the primary target of HIV infection. CD4 cell count and status therefore represent a primary diagnostic marker for the severity of HIV infection and the patient's prognosis.
The patient was administered a black seed concoction of 10 mls twice daily for 6 months, resulting in a rapid improvement in symptoms, and significant reductions in viral load:
"Fever, diarrhoea and multiple pruritic lesions disappeared on 5th, 7th and 20th day respectively on Nigella sativa therapy. The CD4 count decreased to 160 cells/ mm3 despite significant reduction in viral load (≤1000 copies/ml) on 30th day on N. sativa."
By the 187th day on black seed therapy, testing indicating the blood was entirely cleared of signs of infection, a so-called 'sero-negative status'. The post-therapy CD4 counts increased from baseline to a normalized 650cells/ mm(3) with an undetectable viral (HIV-RNA) load.
Follow up tests revealed that even after 24 months without herbal therapy the patient's HIV tests remained normal, without any indication of infection or associated immune suppression.
They concluded:
 "This case report reflects the fact that there are possible therapeutic agents in Nigella sativa that may effectively control HIV infection."
Black seed is only one plant ally in the vast array of natural compounds with experimentally confirmed anti-HIV properties. GreenMedInfo.com's database contains research on natural substances capable of reducing antiretroviral drug toxicity, as well as that directly inhibit the replication of the HIV virus.

[i]  Eman Mahmoud Fathy Barakat, Lamia Mohamed El Wakeel, Radwa Samir Hagag. Effects of Nigella sativa on outcome of hepatitis C in Egypt.  World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Apr 28;19(16):2529-36. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v19.i16.2529.
[ii] Abdulfatah Adekunle Onifade, Andrew Paul Jewell, Waheed Adeola Adedeji. Nigella Sativa Concoction Induced Sustained Seroreversion in HIV Patient. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2013 Aug 12;10(5):332-5. Source.http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/black-seed-extract-%27cures%27-hiv-patient-naturally?page=2


7 comments:

  1. I'm Hamilton Davis Wright from Fresno California, i was HIV positive and i was been sustain with medications but i wasn't cured. A friend of mine told me about a man called Okoh and showed me testimonies on how people are talking about how this man cured them from herpes and others from HIV but i never believe it. But after much discussion i tough of giving this man a try, I contacted him with his email and he guided me and told me what to do, now according to what he told me all where true. Now I'm free and happy because Dr.okoh has restore me back to my normal and happy life by giving me a cure for my HIV disease and when i went for medical test i was been confirm HIV negative. So I'm urging you to contact him for help and get cured if you are infected also with any disease or you have any health issues, you can get to him through his email: drokohspelhome@gmail.com or his telephone: 2348153089532

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where to start from because i am overwhelmed. I never thought I will be healed of HIV virus and Genital warts. These Diseases have affected my life in many way and I have lost everything, including my partner and my job in the course of finding solutions to these illnesses. I wish to share to those living with HIV virus and genital warts (HPV), and those suffering from various diseases not to give up, because i never knew i will one day be healed and fine. My faith got back after reading from those who got healed Dr O.Water with his herbal medicines. I hurriedly contacted this great Doctor on drwaterhivcurecentre@gmail.com. He gave me hope that i will be totally healed after the treatment, so i did all he requested and he sent me his herbal medicines with the instructions on how to use it. To my surprise, in the third week, I was noticing great changes in my body system and the warts totally disappeared, though i still did not believe until i was confirmed both HIV and Genital warts absolutely Negative. Please if you are living with any disease it is my advise you write Dr O.Water  for his medicines. He is actually a wonderful man and Godsent, he is kind and very straight forward. His Email is  DRWATERHIVCURECENTRE@GMAIL.COM. His Whatsapp is +2349050205019

      Delete
  2. Hiv cure has been a distant dream for so many people who want to get rid of this nasty ailment. my name is Katia Cilen, i’m so grateful to Dr JAGUAI for curing me completely from hIV virus . I was tested hiv postive in 2013, i have been taking different kinds of medication still yet no improvement until i saw testimonies of a so many people that Dr JAGUAI cure of Hiv, Diabetes, Herpes and other disease i was skeptical about contacting him but i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, i made up my mind and contacted him we talked on email and he prepared herbal medicine and mailed it to me through DHL couier which i took according to his dosage information. Now I’m so happy I’m cured from Hiv. my heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Dr JAGUAI.He cure listed diseases CANCER HIV HPV EX BACK JOB OPPORTUNITY HEPATITIS A AND B DIABETIC. ETC. If you are reading this and you have HIV or any kind of disease contact him today through his email at: DRJAGUAI@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone am here to give my testimony about how Dr LOSA brought
    back my happiness.Dr LOSA have really be a good man to me, he help
    me cured my herpes virus after two years of suffering and now am a
    living testimony to the world and my family are now happy again
    just like before all because of the herbs Dr LOSA prepare for me.
    Dr LOSA is a well recognized herbal doctor all over the world,
    he is very important in the society because he have the cure and
    treatment to all kinds of diseases,and bring back my happiness within
    the space of 21 days.If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his
    mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I contacted this herbal Doctor on email and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and he sent it to me through UPS service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result shows negative and i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now free from Herpes.

    You can contact Dr Solution on his email : drsolution60@gmail.com

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINAL PROBLEM
    -MISSCARIAGE
    – HEPATITIS A,B AND C
    -COLD SORE
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -CANCER
    -SHINGLES
    -FIBROID
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY..
    ETC

    Name: Dr Solution
    Email: drsolution60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete