Tuesday 17 June 2014

HOME REMEDIES TO TREAT COLD SORES


Cold sores which are also referred as fever blisters are caused by a virus named herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV). These sores are highly contagious and spread from one person to the another through the direct contact or through saliva. The common areas where the blisters pop up includes around the lips, nose and chin, especially seen around the lips.
Cold sores highly affect adults. The person who got affected with cold sore experience the burning sensation around the nose or lips for a day or another until they break out. These sores generally go off within a week or so. But to heal up fast and to reduce the inflammation and discomfort there are home made remedies one can try out.

Home made remedies to treat cold sores

Ice
Using ice over the painful blister can help to reduce the pain, redness and swelling. Take few ice pieces and crush them, keep them in a wash cloth and apply it over the blister for 5-10 minutes. Continue doing this process for three to four hours for several times in a day to calm down the sore and numb it.

Garlic
Garlic is an effective home remedy to treat the cold sores, it fights with the blister causing virus through its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Midst the anti-inflammatory properties aids in reducing the swelling and inflammation.

Take a garlic clove and cut it into two half’s, mash a half and keep it over the blister. Hold it for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove it. Work on this remedy for 4-5 times a day.
Hydrogen peroxide
Dip a cotton ball in 3% of the hydrogen peroxide and retain it on the cold sore, let it show its action on the sore for few minutes, and then remove it. Do it for many times in a day, preferably for every hour. Hydrogen peroxide helps to heal the sore fast.

Lemon balm
Lemon balm exhibits the antiviral properties with the presence of tannins and polyphenolic compounds. It heals the process fast and soothes the discomfort.

Take two to three tablespoons of dried lemon balm leaves and steep them in one liter of hot water for atleast 10 minutes. Strain the solution and drink it for three to four times a day. As it is a herbal tea it is good for the overall health. Or alternatively try applying the lemon tea oil on the cold sore for three to four times a day.
Acetone nail polish remover
Acetone nail polish remover, sounds quirk right! Though, it is an effective remedy in reducing the cold sore and in drying out the sore. Simply dip a cotton swab in the nail polish remover and apply it on the core sore, continue to do this remedy for many times in a day, mostly one time for an hour.

Licorice root
Licorice root is a herb and has the properties of antiviral and anti-inflammatory. It is recommended to use the root both internally and externally to heal the cold sore. Eat the herb regularly or mix a tablespoon of licorice root powder with sufficient amount of water, make it as a paste and apply it over the sore.

9 comments:


  1. I’m here to testify about what Dr Okosun did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Okosun on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Okosun prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Okosun assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Okosun for help via drokosun55@gmail or whatsapp +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about thonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //..

      Delete
    2. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Edidia I am Clara Kat from California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Edidia online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted  it really works. His herbal medicine is very active 
      and effective, and other 
      can of cure for HERPES, DIABETES, CANCER, HEPATITIS, HPV,HIV,COPD,KIDNEY FAILURE,PCOS and other diseases..... You can 
      contact doctor edidia on email: dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com and 
      you can call/whatsapp him with +2349074505296 for your own cure too..    

      visit his website https://dredidiaherbalhome.wixsite.com/dredidiaherbalhome
      am clara kat here is my private email clarakat8@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about thonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Edidia I am Clara Kat from California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Edidia online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted  it really works. His herbal medicine is very active 
    and effective, and other 
    can of cure for HERPES, DIABETES, CANCER, HEPATITIS, HPV,HIV,COPD,KIDNEY FAILURE,PCOS and other diseases..... You can 
    contact doctor edidia on email: dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com and 
    you can call/whatsapp him with +2349074505296 for your own cure too..    

    visit his website https://dredidiaherbalhome.wixsite.com/dredidiaherbalhome
    am clara kat here is my private email clarakat8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living with herpes virus was the worst situation I've ever been in due to work and tending to my family needs but finally tested negative after using the herbal medicine I ordered from him. His Email drodiagbesolutionhome gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. voodoo on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. voodoo today on this Email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090268975356

    ( WHATSAPP HIM ON +2349065749952 )
    Y’all be careful about all these fake pages lying they got cured completely from herpes. Don’t trust them the only good man that has the complete cure for herpes is DR OSOFO odigie i highly recommended his goodness for providing the real herbal cure massage him on his page via https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090268975356

    ReplyDelete