Wednesday 3 September 2014

Natural Cure For STDs



Sexually Transmitted Disease, commonly known as STD is quite an embarrassing malady and nobody would like to talk about it. Perhaps, this is because of the way the disease is contracted. However, it is important to know whether you have this disease, as it might affect your life in various areas. It is vital to get yourself examined, if you had unprotected sex (even if it was just once). There are different types of STDs, while some of them can be treated easily others can be life threatening.



Only a medical professional will be able to diagnose and inform you if you have this disease and work towards a right treatment plan. Besides the treatment plan, some of the natural cures for STDs can also be quite helpful. Moreover, these remedies could be followed in the privacy of your own home.

Natural Cures for STDs

Yogurt

It is one of the effective natural cures for STDs as many of us use yogurt in our food every day. The natural pH balance in the woman’s system is restored by yogurt and this is vital in the healing of STDs. Although, it may not cure the disease, it definitely helps in keeping the symptoms to minimal.
Trichomoniasis is one of the common sexually transmitted diseases that affect almost 120,000 women every year. Naturopaths suggest using two douches (used as a wash inside the vagina), alternating every morning and then at bedtime. The first douche contains herbs such as Echinacea, goldenseal and calendula. The other one includes plain yogurt. The protozoa are killed with the first douche, while a healthy flora is established in the vagina with the help of yogurt.
Yoghurt

Cranberry Juice

In many cases of STDs, the urinary tract or the bladder may be affected. Cranberry juice is quite useful in such cases. It kills a few of the bacteria and also helps in relieving the irritation or pain the person is experiencing. Besides consuming fresh cranberry juice, an individual may also choose to take cranberry supplements.
Cranberry Juice

Garlic Supplement

Garlic is well-known for its natural healing properties. It is an excellent cure for STDs. However, it may not work for all kinds of STDs and towards its prevention. The antiseptic and antiviral power of garlic naturally cleans the system. It works very well if taken in the form of supplement.
Garlic suppliments

Diet

Foods affect STDs either positively or negatively depending on their form. STDs like gonorrhea and syphilis are healed by foods that help in restoring the natural balance and that too without any side effects. Lettuce, parsley, sugar, processed and refined foods, alcohol and some citrus fruits must be avoided in such diseases as the ailment may spread quickly. Make it a point to consume only nutritious food. A right diet can treat and miraculously heal STDs.
Diet

Neem Tree Fruit

Due to its medicinal and pesticidal properties the neem fruit is quite effective in treating STDs. It is also known for its immuno-stimulating properties for cell mediated and lymphocytic immune-systems.
Taking small amounts of neem bark powder or neem leaf or consuming neem tea every alternate day can improve the antibody production and the ability of the cells to fight against infections.
Neem Tree Fruit

Other Natural Cures for STDs

Acidifying the vagina with vinegar or boric acid is also found to be useful. Echinacea and coneflower are effective, as it enhances the resistance of a person to infection.
Echinacea

8 comments:

  1. Health is not just physical health, but also mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. An important part of the healing process for me is to be active in HIV/AIDS education, support and advocacy. I volunteer in a number of HIV/AIDS organizations, and in particular Positive Women, because the impact of HIV /AIDS on women is very different than from men. As once a positive person, I will forever be grateful to God Almighty and Doctor lucky to reach me when i thought it is all over, Today am happy with my family living free after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative, I have never in my life believed that HIV could be cured by any herbal medicine, I want to make sure that HIV never happens to anyone else. We can't prevent HIV by punishment, by stigma and discrimination. It's only through building a safe, supportive and caring environment, that positive people still have hope and they should contact Dr lucky with this email: homeofnaturalremedy@gmail.com so they can once again be visible in our community, to educate and advocate, to take better care of ourselves and our families. We're someone's daughter, partner, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt. When we have HIV, it impacts on our families too. kindly contact him today and leave carefree, on whatsapp +2349050606649 Goodluck. you can also reach me on my mail: homeofnaturalremedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Delete
    2. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr ehiaguna email. I emailed him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr ehiaguna herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr ehiaguna and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on via: drehiaguna@gmail.com or what_sapp Tel- +2348073908953..  CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. SINGLES 5.HEPATITIS 6.E.T.C

      Delete
  2. GET RID OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF HERBAL COCO MIXTURE BY A SPECIALIZED HERBALIST DR OLUBAOLUBA.
    Am so exacted to share a testimony on how i easily get ride of herpes with the help of herbal medication. I have been suffering for genital herpes for so many years i visit different kinds of medical Doctors spent so much money on medical treatment all to know avail i was at the point of forestation when a friend of my mine in Virginia Islands introduce me to Dr OLUBAOLUBA who cured her and husband from herpes with the help of herbal medication she advice me to contact Dr OLUBAOLUBA via olubahivherbalcure@gmail.com which i decided to contact Dr OLUBAOLUBA and explain all my problems to him, he encourage me not to worry and promise to prepare a herbal medication that will completely help me get ride of herpes within 14 days of usage really he prepare the herbal medication and send it to me vie DHL delivery services which i successfully receive and make use of it according to his instructions after 14 days i went for medical health check to God be the glory am completely free from genital herpes, please if you are experiencing outbreak or HSV Vitim i will advise you to contact Dr OLUBAOLUBA via olubahivherbalcure@gmail.com for more information on how you can easily get ride of herpes with the help of herbal medication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

      Delete
  3. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m John Homles , I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY DAUGHTER CANCER HEALING TESTIMONEY

    Hi everyone, this is good news, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of
    17years who has suffered of Colon Cancer Stage for 2 and half years has been
    cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr voodoo, who uses herbal and traditional
    medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter's health for
    years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure
    people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and
    infections with his different herbal curing medicine.The result that
    declares my daughter janet healed was from a hospital here in USA, And the
    results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr voodoo directed that
    janet would be heal in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And
    7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test
    that was done says my daughter is not sick or anything. So she was cured by
    this herbal doctor in 7days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone
    to meet this Dr voodoo his email is voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my
    daughter healthy again.Meet Dr voodoo and set yourself and your love ones
    will free you can also add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr ehiaguna email. I emailed him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr ehiaguna herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr ehiaguna and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on via: drehiaguna@gmail.com or what_sapp Tel- +2348073908953..  CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. SINGLES 5.HEPATITIS 6.E.T.C

    ReplyDelete